DRIVE'N ROLL IN USE
- THE DRIVE'N ROLL ALLOWS STANDARD LAPAROSCOPIC INSTRUMENT ERGONOMICS TO BE APPLIED TO A REVOLUTIONARY MECHANISM.
- INCREASED SUTURING LEARNING
CURVE AND MENTAL WORK-LOAD
ENDO STITCH/SILS STITCH
- UNFAMILIAR TECHNIQUE
- LIMITED TO DEVICE
ADVANCED SUTURING INSTRUMENT
WITH THE SIMPLICITY OF A REGULAR DRIVER...
- CONTINUOUS FLUID MOTION
OF THE NEEDLE ALONG ITS ARC
- EASE OF USE FOR FOREHAND
AND BACKHAND SUTURING
- REVERSE MOTION OF NEEDLE WITHOUT
RELEASING AND RE-GRASPING IT
DRIVE’N ROLL FUNCTIONALITIES
left-to-right rotation of the rollers, enabling unparalleled control forward and backward movement of the needle.
No more time and effort spent releasing and re-grasping the needle to reposition it.
left-to-right motion of the needle through tissues.
DRIVE'N ROLL HOW TO USE IT
WHO WE ARE:
- ErgoSuture is a medical device company with innovative suturing solutions for closing various patient tissue layers.
- ErgoSuture was founded by ErgoSurgical Group, a medical device research boutique, which partners with subject matter experts to develop surgical solutions that help improve suturing safety, speed and versatility.
- ErgoSuture owns all patents and products related to rotational driver’s technology and has full freedom to operate.
- Our product line empowers surgeons and other trained caregivers to close up patient’s deep-tissue incisions and wounds better, faster, and cheaper.
Our Mission is to drive surgical innovations through the design and development of advanced suturing solutions for closing patient skin and deep-tissue openings. Our product line empowers surgeons and other trained caregivers to optimally close up patient’s deep-tissue incisions and wounds (i.e., better, faster, and cheaper). Our first product, Drive’N Roll, provides users advanced suturing capabilities with the simplicity of regular needle drivers across all surgical platforms—from open surgery to minimally invasive surgery, including laparoscopic and robot-assisted surgery.
Our Vision: The vision of ErgoSuture is to deliver global comprehensive and accessible surgical solutions that become universal standards of care.
Claude Nogard (CEO & Co-Founder)
- Cofounder ErgoSuture and ErgoSurgical Group
- 23 years’ experience in pharmaceutical (Merck, Novartis), MedTech (co-founder of ErgoSuture and ErgoSurgical Group) and advisory (co-founder of Life Science Praxis)
- Strategic thinker with the full scope of marketing experience in the industry
Scott Seligman (Chief Technology Officer)
- 35+ years of hands-on product development experience across multiple industries with proven ability leading projects from product concept to production launch.
- Strong experience managing cross-functional teams across multiple countries
- Strategic visionary and outside-the-box thinker who has received over 20 patents and innovation awards.
BJ Thelin. (Business Development Officer)
- A 25-year veteran of the Healthcare Industry with over 12 years of experience in the Medical Device space,
- Strong leadership, strategic vision and commercial skills have brought him success across the full spectrum of companies, from Fortune 500 companies to Medical Device Startups.
Luis Almodovar (Chief Medical Officer & co-Founder)
- Neurosurgeon-oncologist, HIMA San Pablo Hospital, PR
- Inventor of the Drive’N Roll & Co-founder of ErgoSuture and ErgoSurgical Group
- The Drive’N RollTM is an innovative instrument for laparoscopic suturing, that uses a technique never before applied for this modality. It addresses significant challenges faced by […]
- My Eureka Moment I am a left-handed surgeon. Sometimes that means dealing with some particular circumstances when you’re dealing with instruments that have handedness like needle […]