WHO WE ARE:
- ErgoSuture is a medical device company with innovative suturing solutions for closing various patient tissue layers.
- ErgoSuture was founded by ErgoSurgical Group, a medical device research boutique, which partners with subject matter experts to develop surgical solutions that help improve suturing safety, speed and versatility.
- ErgoSuture owns all patents and products related to rotational driver’s technology and has full freedom to operate.
- Our product line empowers surgeons and other trained caregivers to close up patient’s deep-tissue incisions and wounds better, faster, and cheaper.
Our Mission is to drive surgical innovations through the design and development of advanced suturing solutions for closing patient skin and deep-tissue openings. Our product line empowers surgeons and other trained caregivers to optimally close up patient’s deep-tissue incisions and wounds (i.e., better, faster, and cheaper). Our first product, Drive’N Roll, provides users advanced suturing capabilities with the simplicity of regular needle drivers across all surgical platforms—from open surgery to minimally invasive surgery, including laparoscopic and robot-assisted surgery.
Our Vision: The long-term vision of ErgoSuture is to expand our product line to become a universal standard of care for suturing solutions.
Claude Nogard (CEO & Co-Founder)
- Cofounder ErgoSuture and ErgoSurgical Group
- 23 years’ experience in pharmaceutical (Merck, Novartis), MedTech (co-founder of ErgoSuture and ErgoSurgical Group) and advisory (co-founder of Life Science Praxis)
- Strategic thinker with the full scope of marketing experience in the industry
Scott Seligman (Chief Technology Officer)
- 35+ years of hands-on product development experience across multiple industries with proven ability leading projects from product concept to production launch.
- Strong experience managing cross-functional teams across multiple countries
- Strategic visionary and outside-the-box thinker who has received over 20 patents and innovation awards.
BJ Thelin. (Business Development Officer)
- A 25-year veteran of the Healthcare Industry with over 12 years of experience in the Medical Device space,
- Strong leadership, strategic vision and commercial skills have brought him success across the full spectrum of companies, from Fortune 500 companies to Medical Device Startups.
Luis Almodovar (Chief Medical Officer & co-Founder)
- Neurosurgeon-oncologist, HIMA San Pablo Hospital, PR
- Inventor of the Drive’N Roll & Co-founder of ErgoSuture and ErgoSurgical Group
We’d love to hear from you!
Call Toll-Free Today: 1-866 473-9204 or (339) 234-6289